We’re over a year into the current JSNA work programme agreed by the Health & Wellbeing Board. As well as the JSNA Annual Statement 2015/16, which was published in late 2015, a number of JSNAs have been completed and approved over recent months including Vulnerable Children, Carers, Children Looked After, CAMHs to inform service redesign and Prevention of Children from Becoming Looked After. A place based needs assessment for Lillington in Warwick District has also been published.
However, there are also a number of needs assessments (both JSNA priority themes approved by the Health & Wellbeing Board as well as broader themes) that are worth highlighting.
- 0-5 Needs Assessment
- Youth Justice Needs Assessment
- SEND Needs Assessment
- Smoking Needs Assessment (JSNA priority theme)
- Substance Misuse & Alcohol Needs Assessment (JSNA priority theme)
- CCG JSNA profiles
Ongoing and upcoming work:
- Dementia Needs Assessment (JSNA priority theme)
- Atherstone Needs Assessment
- Criminal Justice & Mental Health Needs Assessment
Look out for those needs assessments nearing publication on the JSNA webpages soon.
For more information on the JSNA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org