The 2016 Living in Warwickshire survey provided residents with the opportunity to have their say on what living in Warwickshire is like and gathered views on:
-Health and wellbeing
-Personal finances and community cohesion
-Satisfaction with the local area and services provided
- The majority of residents feel strongly that they belong to their immediate neighbourhood
- Volunteering rates in Warwickshire are double those seen nationally
- Just over half of residents feel that crime in their neighbour has stayed the same over the past 12 months
- 1 in 5 residents report finding it difficult living on their current income
- Smoking prevalence in the Warwickshire population is falling and is a fraction of the estimated national prevalence.
The survey results provide a rich source of intelligence on a wide range of issues relevant to Warwickshire residents and should be considered a further data source which can be used by the county council and partner agencies to inform decision making.
A copy of the report can be found here.